- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
$15.99 - $21.97
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Sunlite's HD II Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable.
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
The louder version of the Original Incredibell. The Incredibell XL is a little bigger and comes with the same pivoting dinger. - Dome Diameter: 43mm (1.7') - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.85' – 1.03') outside diameters
$9.99 - $12.00
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, then the Bolt-On model is the one for you. The Timber 3.0 Bolt-On is identical to the original model, except it features a tight, durable mount that won't spin, shake or rattle on your bars. Similar to a GPS or Garmin mount, the flexible nylon band tightens to your bars with a 5mm hex bolt. The band itself is 31.8mm diameter, the same as the wider part of your bars near the stem. It also includes a flexible 22.2mm shim for mounting your bell securely near your grips, closer to your hands (you'll want to use this setup for oversize and DH bars). - Installation is easy. There is no need to remove the grips, brakes, etc. Just flex the clamp open and slide onto your bar. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life.
The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
The Third Eye Hardshell Helmet Mirror clips on to all hardshell helmets and many helmet visors. Its distortion-free, shatterproof glass mirror allows you to see what's coming from behind so you can ride defensively and safely.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- Uses one 9v battery (not included) - Fits most handlebars
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
- Alloy lever action safety bells perfect for kids bikes - Sturdy alloy construction with an adorable insect or animal on top
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Big Ben Jr. Bell. A simple spin makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
$11.99 - $12.99
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
Sunlite's CE-1 Bar End Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. And, it's light and fully adjustable.
• Plugs inside handlebar end • 360° adjustable • ABS plastic body
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
•Great novelty Horn / Bell combination •Combination of Ringer bell and Squeeze horn •Fits most handlebars
•Combines Ping bells and streamers •One bell on each end of the handlebar •Mounts inside handlebar under grips •Optional hand held use
•Lightweight, compact design •Easy-read compass •Alloy construction
See what's behind you with Sunlite's Deluxe MTB Mirror. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration with a Velcro strap. It's light, scratch resistant, and fully adjustable.
• Reflector on back • Extra large • 6" stem
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red) • Two wheel reflectors (white) w/spoke attachments
- Adjustable handlebar mount - Universal nylon clamp - Ringer style bell - Function: Lever
Shatterproof 1.5" convex cycling mirror with stick-on helmet mounting - Telescoping arm extends from 5 to 8 inches - Features 360° of adjustment
- Reversible mirror mounts inside the handlebar and can be rotated 360º for use on either side - Acrylic convex mirror lens - High impact resistant plastic body - Fits 15.8-21mm ID handlebars - Mount: Bar End
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red)
Page 1 of 6 Next page