Parts & Accessories
The PDW Outpost Mount allows you to attach a handlebar-mounted headlight to the side of your tapered wire basket—eliminating the problem of basket cargo blocking the light beam. The attachment plate compensates for the angle of a tapered wire basket, allowing the headlight to stay nice and level. - 32mm diameter clamping area for lights - Attaches with two M5 bolts and a steel backing plate - Mounts on left or right side
Optional mounting bracket for the CatEye Rapid X, CatEye Rapid X2, and CatEye Rapid X3. Allows you to mount your Rapid to any of the CatEye tail light brackets.
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Compatible with all Blaze headlights, Beamer 1/3/5, 1200, Dual Spot, and Bright Spot bike headlights - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. - Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount - Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series - Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite - Max load: 220g - Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm) - Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)
Lezyne's Infinite Light Power Pack is a portable power pack that doubles runtimes of compatible Lezyne LED units. Compact, versatile design quickly and securely mounts to bars and frames. Integrated cable plugs directly into lighting systems. Power pack doubles as a backup USB charger for compatible USB rechargeable accessories. 20 Wh capacity. 14-inch cable with adjustable Velcro strap.
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Convert your Light & Motion Vis 360 (sold separately) into a head mount and use it wherever your non-helmet adventures may lead you. Excels as a running companion and great for bicycle touring as it transforms your Vis 360 into a camping headlamp.
Setup a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Taz to any GoPro mounting option.
Mount the Nip light to an e-Bike that has the specialty Pro Max stem for accessories.
The best taillight mounting solution available! Mount your Tuck e-Bike taillight on the seat rails, effectively placing the rear light on the highest (and most visible) part of the bike. Easily attaches to seat rails and has ball-and-socket adjustment to perfectly angle the rear light. - Compatible with Tuck e-Bike taillight
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Aero Post Pad lets you easily attach your Vis 180 taillight to the back of your aero seatpost so you can be fast and visible.
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
- Installs under the seat for a low profile, less cluttered appearance - Easy to install and stays secure in all terrain - Clamps to most two-rail bicycle saddles - Use with Cygolite Hypershot and Hotshot tail lights - Can also be used with GoPro compatible interface - Premium plastic for strong durability - Only weighs 23 grams - Less prone to scratching bikes compared to metal mounts - Tail light secures to mount without removing from saddle rails - Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
The NiteRider Lumina Stick-On Mount is ideal for non-vented helmet mounting applications. Whether it be your favorite downhill/MX style helmet or explore the versatility of your Lumina head light by mounting it onto an industrial hard hat making it the ultimate work light! System Compatibility - Lumina Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Mako Series
Strap Light & Motion's Vis 360 Spare Rear Mount to your spare helmet and use your Vis 360 light no matter what lid you are wearing.
The Gino Light Mount provides a mounting point for handlebar lights wherever there is an M5 threaded eyelet on your frame. - 6061 Aluminum - 30g - 26.0mm outside diameter - 5mm mounting bolt
If you're looking to mount your Lumina and Mako series lights to a GO Action Camera style mounting point, this is the accessory you've been looking for. The mounting point screws into the GO Action Camera style connection for a solid and secure fitment. System Compatibility - Lumina Series - Mako Series
Handlebar mount for all systems that use the slider mounting clip. Fits handlebar clamp diameters from 25.4mm–35mm. System Compatibility: - Pro Series - HID Series - Classic Plus & Select - Evolution & Digital Evolution - HeadTrip & Digital HeadTrip - TrailRat & TrailRat Select - RoadRat - Digital Patrol LED - Digital Patrol - Pre 2001 systems
Helmet mount kit compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak, and Pace systems. - Includes: helmet bracket, velcro strap, and foam pad.
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
Increase your line of sight with the NiteRider Lumina Helmet Mount. By mounting your head light onto your helmet, it’ll allow you to see farther into your turn or wherever your head turns. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Mako Series
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Mount your Cygolite bicycle headlight to a variety of GoPro compatible interfaces and third-party mounting options that are compatible with the GoPro interface. - Compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro, and Streak series - Includes adapter piece only
Free up bar space and secure your Supernova lights or most other stem-mounted accessories with our Ritchey Universal Stem Mount. Our unique mount means clutter- and hassle-free mounting of your favorite devices where they're easily viewed and operated. - Compatible with Ritchey C220 and 4-Axis 44 stem faceplates - Forged and machined alloy - Includes extended-length hardware
Page 1 of 3 Next page